Thursday, February 10, 2011

Be Motivated Series: Casting Your Bread Upon the Water by LaShawn Sithole



Welcome Back! Today’s video focus is on multiple streams of income. 

What came to mind for me right off was “cast your bread upon the water and in many days it will return to you.” 

It’s a motivation for me to help as many people as possible –especially children- to become their very best. 

Took young people on spring break for a visit to my
Alma Mater, Baylor University - 2010
(Ayyy....Sic 'Em, Bears! - Class of 1992)
Help people become successful and the money will come.

It’s true. We have two quotes for today.

“It is possible to give away and become richer! It is also possible to hold on too tightly and lose everything. Yes, the liberal man shall be rich! By watering others, he waters himself.” 
~Proverbs 11:24-25

This one is my all time favorite reminder when I have a tendency to really extend myself. I hope it blesses you, too!

“The LORD’S Blessing is our greatest wealth. All our work adds nothing to it.”  ~Proverbs 10:14

Thank You and Welcome Today’s Readers from: South Africa, Slovakia, Hungary, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Italy, South Korea, Philippines, Germany, Denmark, Jordan, Egypt, Romania and Slovenia. I am super delighted that you all have joined us!

Welcome NEW Readers for Isle of Man!!! 

Enjoy today’s videos…

Part 1~



Here is Part 2~


Thank You Again for Reading and Sharing the Love! * With the exception of the personal group shot...All Other Photos Credit: Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment