Welcome back to the Be Motivated Series. Today’s focus is evaluating opportunities that come your way. Instead of the daily quotes, here are some questions to consider.
Top Ten Questions to Ask When Evaluating Opportunities
1. What do you want?
2. How much time and money are you willing to use to get what you want?
3. Have you discovered your ‘why,’ that is ‘why you want to achieve specific goals’?
4. How large and how stable is your main target market?
6. Is there a possibility of residual income?
7. How likely are clients/customers to want to get those additional items from you?
8. Has the business been viable for at least one year?
9. Do you believe in the mission and integrity of the product or service?
10. Does it make a positive difference in the world?
Thank You and Welcome Today’s Readers from: United States, United Kingdom, Singapore, Canada, Philippines, Isle of Man, Slovakia, South Africa, Australia, South Korea, Netherlands, Pakistan, Turkey, Brazil, Indonesia, Colombia, Israel, Malaysia, Bulgaria, Latvia, Poland, France, and Morocco.
Welcome New Reader from Macedonia (FYROM)! So happy that you joined us!!!
Enjoy today’s videos and notice that there are other questions that you may want to add to the list when you have to evaluate your own opportunities.
Here’s Part 1 of Day 28 in The Course in Mastery
Here’s Part 2 of Day 28 in The Course in Mastery
Thanks again for Reading and Sharing. We only have a couple more days in the series. I appreciate all of your kind words of support. God Bless You Most Abundantly!
All Photos Credit: Google Images. * The full 30 Day Course in Mastery can be found on YouTube.