Tuesday, September 7, 2010

S.M.I.L.E. Testimonial: The First Report is In!!!


Shelli Oliphant September 7 at 8:46pm
"Okay, it's been a week since I tried it and I met the coolest person at Walmart whom I would have never spoken to without the SMILE suggestions. 

His name is Chris, a young Caucasian male with A LOT of strange body piercings! We were in line together and he seemed stressed about something (mumbling angry to himself) so I simply smiled at him and said 'sooo, how's your day going?' (still smiling and hoping he wasn't as crazy as he looked). 

Well, he looked at me for a second, then just started talking about everything that was bothering him. He was talking so much we told the next two people behind us to go ahead. 

Turns out, his boss has been giving him a hard time lately and that day when he went to work, he was sent home because his shirt was wrinkled. 

When he said that, I just had to say 'Really? Are you sure it was the shirt?' while looking at all of his piercings. We both laughed :)"

*****************

Wow, Shelli!  I am impressed, honored and delighted.  Thank you so much for stepping out of your comfort zone, making the effort to do it and then creating the opportunity to write back and share!  

It gave me goose-bumps the first, second and third times that I read it.  I truly believe you made a difference in Chris' day and it sounds like yours, too.  Thanks for 'passing it on!' Way to Go!!! Big Blessings to You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment