Thursday, December 2, 2010

Proverbs, A Great Place to Start...And the beat goes ON!!! * THANK YOU READERS! You are AWESOME!

Thank you for joining us through the 2nd complete cycle of a "Walk through Proverbs." I hope you enjoyed it and grew from it like I did.


PRAISE REPORT...Our readership now includes:

Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Indonesia, Chile, Romania, Denmark, Kuwait, Pakistan, Singapore, Brazil, Argentina, Russia, Malaysia, Slovenia, Belarus, Ireland, Poland, South Africa, South Korea, Switzerland, New Zealand, Czech Republic, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Bangladesh, India, Venezuela, Peru and Cambodia.  That's right! You are a part of a Global Family. 


Thanks to You we have surpassed some one thousand five hundred page views. How cool is that? I am extremely humbled, honored to be used and grateful to God for Each of You!


As promised, here is a link to free sample Bible lessons from Proverbs. The Scriptural Scholar Series is the name in which I copyrighted this material in 2005. In honor of my Grandfather, Eucolia Erby and father Alton Hicks, I created the pen name Erby Hicks.


If you have a specific topic you'd like to discuss using God's Word or you have a story idea, please email me directly at:  Oneinabillion7@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

THANK YOU so much for Reading and Sharing! 

******* 
Big Blessings to You!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment