Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In the Spotlight: Introduction to Series and Charlotte McKinnon

Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a classic blue, that is a) I need it (whatever) to be fun, b) need to ‘keep it moving’ and c) get the greatest thrill in promoting causes dear to my heart, that includes the talents and efforts of my closest friends. What a bunch they are!

I am especially grateful for all the relationships God allowed me to cultivate and am honoring a few of them with a new series: “Sister/Brother Spotlights.”

Some of my greatest inspirations come from Super Moms, professional performers, teenagers, my Kindergarten class at church and of course many wonderful elders. You’ll get to meet them pending consent and I am thrilled to show off what my friends do. They truly are a blessing to have and to call my friends.

The first will feature a sweet friend of over 11years, Charlotte McKinnon. You’ll want to pay attention to this young lady as she has a voice that has already taken her around the world performing with Company B, Jennifer Lopez and the legendary KC and the Sunshine Band.

Charlotte has a voice that captivates and is very distinctive. Although flexible to all genres, she really loves performing house dance music and R&B. Her story will include videos, pictures and so much more. Stay tuned!!! This was so much fun to do.

Get ready to welcome...Charlotte McKinnon, Blog Family...fresh off her last show with KC and the Sunshine Band!

I'm so proud of you, Girl!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment