Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Allergy Relief and So Much More

Photo Credits: Google Images
I woke up with puffy allergy eyes to complement my swollen face today and decided to write this story – after a cup of coffee – of course. If you also suffer from seasonal allergies you will want to keep reading. In fact, if you are plagued with fatigue, high cholesterol, high blood pressure or have any immunity issues, you will find this article very helpful to you too.

Facebook is a wonderful thing. I’ve met some of the coolest people via this social network. One such person is Davida (Veda) McKnight. Even though we’ve never met face to face, I would not hesitate to call her my friend and sister.

That’s because a few months ago I posted a couple of statuses about my allergy woes and she in-boxed me a suggestion that I will never forget. After a couple of messages back and forth, she asked for my address because she wanted to share something with me. She called it a ‘blessing in a cup.’

A week later, I got a package from her that included samples of the product about which she spoke along with some informative reading material. Boy was I glad that she reached out to me! After multiple days of stuffiness, I could breathe again after drinking only two cups of latte. That’s right! Latte!

The product is called Organo Gold. It’s main ingredient is Ganoderma, which has been used in Ancient China to help people with all kinds of health issues. It has been used as a medicinal mushroom in Chinese medicine for over 4,000 years. Google it!

Allergy sufferers, this stuff really works. Ganoderma helps relieve inflammation – which means soon after ingesting it…you can breathe! If latte is not your thing, they also have regular coffee, mocha and green tea.

Not only did I feel better quickly, I really enjoyed the taste. The active ingredient in the coffee is known to be bitter, but I couldn’t find the bitterness in either product.

If you would like to experience what I did, you may contact Gabriel and Davida (Veda) McKnight by writing them at: gabenveda@gmail.com.  To order and learn more about the products, please visit their website at: www.yourhealthandwealth.organogold.com.

You could say that this awesome couple “grew up to serve.” Gabriel is a US Marine and Veda is a nurse. They would be more than happy to serve you, too.

The world becomes much smaller because of the accessibility of the internet. 

Here’s their contact information once more...
Name:        Gabriel and Davida McKnight
Email:         gabenveda@gmail.com
US Phone:          760-583-7998

In closing, I found these top 10 benefits for using Ganoderma, also known as Reishi: 

  1.    Restores the body's natural state, and helping all organs to function properly.
  2.    Maintains a healthy immune system.
  3.    Lowers blood pressure.
  4.    Provides calcium and phosphorus, as well as other essential vitamins and minerals 
  5.    Used to treat asthma.
  6.    Used to treat anxiety disorders.
  7.    Used to treat sleeping disorders.
  8.    Promotes liver health and can even regenerate the liver.
  9.    Reishi mushrooms have antibacterial effects.
10.   Supports healthy nerve function.

Since the mushroom itself it bitter, I would highly recommend the ‘blessing in a cup’ called OrganoGold. Thanks so much for reading. Please share this article generously with your networks.


No matter where in the world you live, you do deserve to be in the best of health. Let them help you and make sure you tell them that you read this story on the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment